The pattern we are gonna bowl on is a 35ft pattern, which makes it a short one. Practice went well, I have a few options going into tomorrow. We actually have practice again tomorrow morning so I have one more chance on trying different surfaces on two of the balls I wasn't using today. 

You can find scores on: 
www.pwba.com - under tournaments 

Or you can follow us on: 

We are 6h behind Swedish time, our practice tomorrow is between 8-9am. We bowl our first 6 games at 11am, then another 6games at 4pm. After a total of 12 games top 16 makes matchplay. 

So are you ready guys? 
I am! 

Also found a package for me in the bowl, look at my new shirts from high5gear: 

OK,  fingers crossed people!! 


bye texas

Texas has been amazing. I have been able to catch up on some sleep, got many hours of practice, eating good, got to see some old friends and also made some new ones. 

A huge thank you to the Ballards who let me stay at their house and took great care of me. 

We are now off to Detroit, alarm went off at 4am and an hour later we were on our way to the airport. Happy my body clock is still on Swedish time which made this morning so much easier! 
The flight was a little over 2h. 

We have practice later on today and then it all starts tomorrow. I will give you an update about the pattern and where you can follow the tournament. 



I don't think I will ever get used to the fact that people are wearing their shoes inside. Question for all my American readers, when do you feel "now is the time to take them off"? Hahaha
 It feels so weird, normally that's the first thing I do when I get home - I take off my shoes. 

Oh well. Enough about shoes. I made it! I'm finally in Keller, Texas after 18h travelling. I couldn't sleep on the first flight, the long one. When I landed in Chicago I knew I only had about 1h 40mins before my next flight so I asked to get permission to pass the line to costums and go the express line. Well.. I got permission but I definitely hit the wrong line while waiting to go through. The officer kept leaving the booth the whole time so I actually made it through AFTER everyone else in the long line. One lady that worked there asked me if I was a military. Hahaha say what? Do I look like I'm the military? Anyways, next time I'm gonna say yes so I can go through quicker! 
Lucky me I made my flight. I fell asleep for a little while also on the last leg. 

Del picked me up, staying at his and Carolyns house the next few days. Such a beautiful home! 
I'm all cuddle up in bed and ready for some sleep. Waking up early for practice tomorrow! 

Good morning Sweden and gnite America 


pwba tour - here I come

I'm happy. 
I'm nervous.
I'm scared.
I'm excited. 
I'm tired.
I'm for once not hungry. 

I can't believe the day is already here. It's Monday and I'm on my way to the airport! This is the trip I've been dreaming about since I was a little kid. 

I'm ready as ever. 
Two and a half week in America. A few days in Keller - Texas, a few days in Detroit - MI for my first pwba tour stop, a week in New Jersey for the US Open and last but not least a few days in New York City. 

My plan is to keep you guys updated here on my blog as much as I can but I will probably be updating a lot more on the following accounts: 
Twitter - miniheffaa_
Instagram - miniheffaa_ 
Facebook - Sandra Lilltussen Andersson 

Feel free to follow! 

Ängelholm - Copenhagen 🚂
Copenhagen - Chicago ✈
Chicago - Dallas ✈



This is me. Sandra Andersson. In this blog you get to follow me on my adventures all around the world for bowling.

RSS 2.0